VILLAGE OF MENOMONEE FALLS
The community of Weyerhaven is located in Menomonee Falls within Waukesha County. Residents and businesses benefit from convenient access to everything the Milwaukee region has to offer with tens of thousands of jobs (over 32,000 are located within Menomonee Falls alone) nearby, major cultural and entertainment venues in Milwaukee less than a half hour away, and the beauty of Lake Country, the Kettle Moraine and Lake Michigan even closer.
Weyerhaven has great amenities that include a clubhouse with a fitness center, outdoor pool, and playground. The clubhouse serves as a great space for any event you may be hosting! This neighborhood offers a sense of community that many enjoy about living in a subdivision.
Features of Weyerhaven Include:
- 140 Homesites
- Paved Walking Trails, Clubhouse and Swimming Pool
- Municipal Sewer and Water
- Protective Covenants
- Menomonee Falls School District
- Lot #105 – 17,466 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $134,900
- Lot #123 – 16,075 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $114,900
- Lot #127 – 19,182 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $156,900
- Lot #131 – 15,862 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $134,900
- Lot #133 – 17,147 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $116,900
- Lot #135 – 14,902 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $166,900
- Lot #137 – 14,690 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $114,900
- Lot #139 – 13,025 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $116,900
Contact Allan Builders for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Information is deemed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice. Buyers are encouraged to review the recorded plat map and grading plans with their builder.
Directions: Take 45 North to Silver Spring Drive. Silver Spring Drive West to Lilly Rd. North on Lilly Rd. to community entrance on right.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information.
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.