TOWN OF GERMANTOWN
Woodland Ponds Estates Subdivision
Seven newly available 1+ acre homesites in Germantown from the $120’s, offering fun and partial exposures. Tucked alongside the Mequon/Germantown border, Woodland Ponds Estates is conveniently located off of Wasaukee Road just north of Mequon Road. With easy freeway access to both I-41 and I-43, this home location is convenient for commuters traveling throughout the Milwaukee Metropolitan area. The subdivision is located off of Elm Lane just west of Wasaukee Road.
Features of Woodland Ponds Estates Include:
- Germantown School District
- Just blocks from downtown Germantown
- Walking/bike path to Friedenfield Park
- Minutes from historic downtown Theinsville
- Nearby access to golf, shopping and entertainment
- Lot #1 – 1.03 Acre – Exposure: Partial — List Price: $125,000
- Lot #4 – 1.02 Acre – Exposure: Partial — List Price: $130,000
Contact Allan Builders for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Information is deemed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice. Buyers are encouraged to review the recorded plat map and grading plans with their builder.
Directions: I-43 to Mequon Rd. (Hwy. 167). West to Wasaukee Rd. North on Wasaukee to Freistadt Rd. North on Freistadt to Elm Lane. South to community.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information.
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.