CITY OF PEWAUKEE
Swan View Farms Subdivision
Swan View Farms is located in the City of Pewaukee, just off of Swan Road, and connected to the popular Broken Hill subdivision to the south.
With an ideal setting and close proximity to Pewaukee Lake and Downtown Milwaukee, this community’s vision unfolds through its handsome collection of exceptional homes and friendly neighborhood atmosphere, as well as its proximity to top-rated schools, outstanding golf courses, hiking trails, recreational opportunities, shopping, dining and more.
Features of Swan View Farms Include:
Municipal water and sewer
Pewaukee School District
Allan Builders Homesites:
- Lot #7 – 34,118 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $230,200
- Lot #26 – 28,531 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $225,200
- Lot #30 – 23,599 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $220,200
- Lot #31 – 22,419 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $220,200
- Lot #35 – 25,191 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $210,200
- Lot #36 – 27,071 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $210,200
- Lot #42 – 26,236 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $215,200
- Lot #51 – 22,333 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: Contact AB – 2021 Victory Homes’ Parade Model, the Greenwood.
- Lot #59 – 29,066 Sq. Ft. — Exposure: Full — List Price: $220,200
Contact Allan Builders for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Information is deemed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice. Buyers are encouraged to review the recorded plat map and grading plans with their builder.
Directions: 94 East or 94 West, take exit 294 for WI-164 N toward Waukesha J/Pewaukee, head north on WI-164 for 2.7 miles, turn right onto Swan Rd, entrance to subdivision 0.4 miles on east side of Swan Rd.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information.
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.