TOWN OF CEDARBURG
Sandhill Trails Subdivision
Beautiful homes surrounded by trees and sidewalks, Sandhill Trails offers 43 lots with easy access to schools, shopping and recreation. Located in the award-winning public-school system of the Cedarburg School District, Sandhill Trails students get the opportunity to be part of the No. 1 school district in Ozaukee County and the within the top two percent of school districts in Wisconsin.
Features of Sandhill Trails Include:
- Lot sizes ranging from .33 to .68 acres
- Home & lot packages from the $500’s
- Cedarburg School District
- Fully Improved
- Neighborhood Sidewalks & Street Trees
- Borders the Ozaukee Interurban Trail
- Walking Distance to Schools and Historic Downtown Cedarburg
Allan Builders Homesites:
- Lot #21 – 14,738 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $146,200
Other Available Homesites:
- Lot #13 – 16,461 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $149,900
- Lot #14 – 14,851 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $147,900
- Lot #16 – 14,849 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $147,900
- Lot #30 – 19,883 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $135,900
Contact Allan Builders for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Information is deemed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice. Buyers are encouraged to review the recorded plat map and grading plans with their builder.
Directions: I-43 to Pioneer Road toward Cedarburg. West on Pioneer Road. Right on County Hwy W/Port Washington Road. Left on Lakefield Road. Right on Green Bay Road. Left on Chateau Drive. Left on Wisconsin Ave which turns into Columbia Road. Right on Keup Road. Right onto Sandhill Trails into the neighborhood.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information.
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.