VILLAGE OF MERTON
Prairie Hollow Subdivision
Build your dream home in one of Lake Country’s finest subdivisions in the historic Stone Bank area. 1 acre lots with 60 acres of preserved prairie lands. A ‘country’ feel with a convenient location! Nestled among 60 acres of serene landscape, Prairie Hollow is surrounded by wild flowers and natural prairie grass Arrowhead school district.
Features of Prairie Hollow Include:
- Homesites approximately 1 to 1.06 Acre
- Protective Covenants
- 60 Acres of preserved prairie lands
- Arrowhead School District
- Lot #4 – 1.64 Acre – Feature: Large corner lot- List Price: $94,900
- Lot #13 – 1.0 Acre – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $89,900
- Lot #16 – 1.04 Acre – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $94,900
- Lot #29 – 1.18 Acre – Feature: Cul-de-sac – List Price: $112,900
- Lot #32 – 1.26 Acre – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $108,900
Contact Allan Builders for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Information is deemed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice. Buyers are encouraged to review the recorded plat map and grading plans with their builder.
Directions: Hwy. 16 to Hwy. C (Exit 179). North on Hwy. C to Hwy. K. West 1/4 mile on Hwy. K to Stone Bank Rd. North 2 miles on Stone Bank Rd. to subdivision.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information.
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.