VILLAGE OF SUMMIT
Lake Country Village Subdivision
Life for Lake Country Village residents includes the benefits of a quiet, rural setting near urban amenities. Located along Interstate 94 in western Waukesha County, city offerings like professional sporting events, cultural experiences, dining and professional opportunities are easily accessible to nearby Madison and Milwaukee. But residents don’t have to look further than their own community for unique shopping and dining experiences. There are a variety of stores located downtown and several shopping centers throughout Oconomowoc and Summit. There is also an assortment of restaurants with a diverse offering of menus to satisfy every craving.
Features of Lake Country Village Include:
- Five miles of walking and bicycle trails
- Children’s play areas
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Fire pits
- Flex court
- Neighborhood gardens
- Lot #59 – 21,944 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $129,900
- Lot #168 – 19,967 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $137,900
- Lot #173 – 19,134 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $145,900
- Lot #182 – 19,247 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $127,900
- Lot #195 – 18,070 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $135,900
- Lot #201 – 19,748 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $127,900
Contact Allan Builders for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Information is deemed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice. Buyers are encouraged to review the recorded plat map and grading plans with their builder.
Directions: Take I-94 to Sawyer Road, Exit 283. Travel North on Sawyer Road. to Valley Rd. West on Valley Rd. to the Lake Country Village subdivision entrance on your left. Road – Exit 283. Travel North on Sawyer Road to Henning Drive. East on Henning Drive to the Interlaken Village subdivision entrance on your right.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information.
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.