VILLAGE OF SUSSEX
Hidden Hills Subdivision
Hidden Hills is a 39 lot subdivision located in the Village of Sussex. Beautiful trees and rolling hills lend to a tranquil and scenic setting. With architectural controls to protect home values, easy access from Good Hope Rd. to Hwy 41/45, full improved ½ acre lots with sewer and water, this subdivision provides a truly unique opportunity for the lifestyle you deserve and your family will love to call home.
Features of Hidden Hills Include:
- Fully improved lots with municipal sewer and water
- Many lots with exposures and wooded backdrops
- Proximity to Bugline Trail & Pewaukee Lake
- Hamilton School District
Allan Builders Homesites:
- Lot #3 – 23,280 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $149,900
- Lot #4 – 22,425 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $149,900
- Lot #9 – 20,602Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $137,400
- Lot #29 – 21,784 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $139,900
Contact Allan Builders for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Information is deemed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice. Buyers are encouraged to review the recorded plat map and grading plans with their builder.
Directions: I-45, exit Good Hope. West on Good Hope. North on Maple Ave.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information.
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.