CITY OF OAK CREEK
Glen Crossing Subdivision
A Premiere Residential Development in Oak Creek, WI
Glen Crossing is an upscale architecturally controlled single family development in Oak Creek in the southeast metropolitan area. Glen crossing features 44 homesites in additions 1 & 2 of phase two Glen Crossing subdivision. Glen Crossing has 1/3 – 1/2 acre fully improved and serviced lots offering numerous lower level exposures, 4 full walk-outs and many southern exposures. These executive homesites are within minutes of the new Drexel Town Square development, reminiscent of a traditional downtown environment. Drexel square offers many retail stores, restaurants, shops and businesses. In addition, the new IKEA world renown home store is within 6 blocks. The subdivision abuts the Oak Creek waterway and subdivision pond on the east and is serviced by the well respected Oak Creek-Franklin School District, which has the lowest tax rate of the school districts. Convenient access within 3 blocks of Interstate 94, Mitchell International Airport, and downtown Milwaukee.
Features of Glen Crossing Include:
- Homesites approximately 1/3 & 1/2 Acre
- Protective Covenants
- Municipal sewer and private well
- Oak Creek/Franklin School District
- Minutes from Drexel Town Square & IKEA
- Lot #43 – 14,446 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $129,900
- Lot #63 – 13,750 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $119,900
- Lot #64 – 13,125 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $119,900
- Lot #69 – 19,826 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $139,900
Contact Allan Builders for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Information is deemed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice. Buyers are encouraged to review the recorded plat map and grading plans with their builder.
Directions: Take I-94 to Drexel Ave. Travel East to 13th St. Travel South on 13th St. to W. Pilgrim Parkway to subdivision entrance on your left.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information.
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.