TOWN OF GERMANTOWN
Wrenwood North Subdivision
Wrenwood North is conveniently located in The Village of Germantown, in south eastern Washington County, and offers convenient access to Highway 41/45. There are a variety of parks in the Village of Germantown spanning over 400 acres of pristine green space offering playgrounds, community gardens, outdoor shelters, a sledding hill and archery range. The Blackstone Creek Golf Club is located in the heart of Germantown and is an excellent option for those looking to get a round in any day of the week. Wrenwood North in Germantown is a great community to build your new home.
Features of Wrenwood North Include:
- Lot size approximately 1/3 to 1/2 acre
- Municipal sewer and water
- Germantown School District
- Walking trail
- Protective covenants
- Lot #10 — 15,558 Sq. Ft. — Exposure: Partial — List Price: $148,200
- Lot #12 — 15,267 Sq. Ft. — Exposure: None — List Price: $150,200
- Lot #18 — 18,613 Sq. Ft. — Exposure: None — List Price: Contact VCI — Future site of Allan Builders’ 2023 MBA Parade of Homes Model
Contact Allan Builders for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Information is deemed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice. Buyers are encouraged to review the recorded plat map and grading plans with their builder.
Directions: Located east of Pilgrim Road and south of Freistadt Road.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information.
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.