TOWN OF OCONOMOWOC
The Meadowlands of Oconomowoc, is nestled off of Hwy K and Road J. This beautiful development is a fantastic location, situated right off the northwest side of Okauchee Lake. A perfect opportunity for families looking for privacy with close proximity to a large lake and with established communities such as Oconomowoc, Stone Bank, and Okauchee, Wisconsin. A serene environment with easy access to nearby towns and all other important amenities. The Town of Oconomowoc offers you a place to call home—away from all the hustle, bustle and noise.
Features of Meadowlands Include:
- Open space, Black Kentucky Crisscrossed fencing
- Lots ranging from .83 to 1.45 acres
- Private well and septic system
- Oconomowoc area school district
- Lot #12 – 1 Acre – Exposure: TBD – List Price: SOLD
- Lot #24 – 1 Acre – Exposure: TBD – List Price: $129,900
- Lot #25 – 1 Acre – Exposure: TBD – List Price: $124,900
Contact Allan Builders for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Information is deemed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice. Buyers are encouraged to review the recorded plat map and grading plans with their builder.
Directions: Highway P North to Highway K. Take K East 1.5 miles. South side of Hwy. K.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information.
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.