VILLAGE OF MERTON
Bridlewood Estates Subdivision
Bridlewood Estates is a boutique subdivision nestled in the midst of “Lake Country” offering custom and semi-custom homes set on large lots on the site of the former Milwaukee Polo Club. Consisting of just 6 lots, this community offers the private retreat you’ve been searching for.
The community is surrounded by seven acres of dedicated open space, and is situated beside the Ice Age and Bugline Trails. The Ice Age Trail is a thousand-mile footpath that travels through some of the state’s most beautiful natural areas. Residents will also have convenient access to The Village of Merton’s extensive walking path system.
Features of Bridlewood Estates Include:
- Protective covenants
- Private boutique community that allows outbuildings
- Access to Merton’s hiking path system
- Arrowhead School District
Allan Builders Available Homesites:
- Lot #1 – 1.28 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: $189,900
- Lot #2 – 1.25 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: $192,900
- Lot #3 – 1.25 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: $199,900
- Lot #4 – 6.2 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: Contact Allan Builders – Victory Homes of Wisconsin Model coming soon!
- Lot #5 – 1.25 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: $199,900
- Lot #6 – 1.26 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: $189,900
Contact Allan Builders for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Information is deemed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice. Buyers are encouraged to review the recorded plat map and grading plans with their builder.
Directions: Follow I-94 W to WI-16 W. Take exit 184 for County Rd. KE/Jungbluth Rd. Turn right onto County Rd. KE/Jungbluth Rd. Turn right onto Waukesha K. Turn left onto Co Hwy KE. Turn right onto Ainsworth Rd. Subdivision will be on the left.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information.
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.