Updated Model Home Policy – May 4, 2020
Allan Builders, LLC is firmly committed to helping protect the health and safety of our customers, suppliers, and employees. We are closely monitoring the changing situation, and complying with the precautions and guidelines provided by the Metropolitan Builders Association, who has been working with the DHS regarding current and changing policies and procedures.
Updated Model Home Policy
Our model homes are open Saturdays & Sundays from noon – 4 pm, or by appointment.
We respectfully ask that you observe social distancing guidelines while visiting our model homes, by allowing at least six feet of space between each person. Furthermore, please review the social distancing guidelines and health questionnaire posted onsite at the model home you are visiting prior to entering to limit the risk of potential exposure/transmission to the COVID-19 virus.
Schedule a Private Showing or Virtual Appointment
To continue serving our clients and respecting their level of comfort, the Allan Builders team will continue to offer private showings at any of our model homes. Appointments are available seven days a week, between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm (with the exception of regular model hours: Saturdays & Sundays, from noon to 4 pm.). Allan Builders will also be accepting appointments for virtual meetings.
Scheduling a private tour or virtual appointment is easy:
- Email our sales team at: email@example.com
- Call our toll free number: 866-569-2500
Take a virtual tour of our Current or Past Model Homes
If you wish to tour our homes virtually, you can do so by visiting our Virtual Tour Gallery.
Employee Health Measures
- We are limiting office staff to no more than 5 individuals at a time. Many of our employees have the ability to work remotely, and have been doing so since the start of the Governor’s “Stay At Home” order
- Our employees are staying at home if they are feeling sick, running a fever, or are uncomfortable about coming into the office
- Our team is taking advantage of virtual meetings and phone calls, when possible, to limit personal interaction
- We are practicing social distancing in our model homes, building sites and offices
- Sanitizing surfaces and tools, and avoiding the sharing of tools is a priority, as well as regular hand washing (for at least 20 seconds), or hand sanitizing when washing is not an option
Thank you for your patience as we all navigate this difficult time. Despite the challenges, we will do our best to adjust our policies and health measures as necessary, and we will work with our potential clients and homeowners in any way we can to accommodate their new home needs.Our office staff continues to be available during regular business hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to each out to us.